Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Baskets & Shoe Boxes....
-- Purple Lover
-- Blue Christmas
-- My First Love
-- Hankie Quilt
-- I'm Back
-- My First Quilt...Yummy!
-- Fresh off the machine....
-- Hello Blogging World!!
-- With love, from Hope


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


He's Gone Again and Sick Kids

Friday, February 03, 2006


Well my hubby just left. It is a 3 hour drive to meet the helicopter and then 1 1/2 hrs. to the platform. I hate when he has to leave. Nate has been sick with a cold for a week and Luke started running fever Wednesday night. I let him stay home from school yesterday because he had a slight temp and by 3 o'clock, it was a raging fever (104.1). He kept saying his throat hurt so he will be going to the doctor today because there is a lot of strep throat being passed around here. Our pastor came and prayed for him last night and thank God, he was cool as a cucumber all night. Anyway, ya'll keep us in your prayers. Something always has to happen when Aaron leaves :( I am going to keep busy with sewing for myself while he is gone. He will be home in 10 days and then we will take a week's vacation to Las Vegas. BP is paying for him to go to thermography training right on the strip! LOL The kids will stay with Grandma and Nanny, and we will go alone. I will be vacationing while Aaron studies all day (tee hee). I plan on doing lots of handquilting and I have already done an internet search for quilt stores in Las Vegas. I have my info ready to put in my suitcase :D I have no inspiration for ya'll today, so I guess I will post this pic of my little family. This was taken the first part of December '05. There is of course, Aaron and me, Abby (7), Luke (4), Nate(3). This is the true love of my life :)
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 1:37 AM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments:
*sniff* :) Too bad I can't jump in the car and go with you. :D
 
How fun that you get to go to LV! I enjoy traveling with my husband when he has conferences. Shame about the kids... I'm sure you'll be glad when winter is over and better health is all around. :)
 
Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.