Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Look what i found.....
-- Laura's Row Finished
-- Trisha's Round Finished
-- Life
-- This is Sue C.'s row. Her theme is Celestial. My...
-- Placemat Purses
-- Tink's Row
-- And here is Abby's, Mother's Day "card" for you :D
-- For my Moma
-- My New Baby!!


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


Last Row Robin Finished!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This row quilt is for Deb. H. Her theme was oriental. When I saw these oriental appliques at Secrets of Embroidery, I knew this would be my addition to her quilt. I hope you like it Deb!



I have received all 3 of my robins back also (1 round, 2 rows). I will post pics of them later. I love all 3 and will cherish them forever. These ladies put a lot of time and thought into their additions, and I really appreciate all of their work.
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 10:02 AM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments:
Wow...what spectacular blocks!!
 
Very pretty. Love the oriental theme. I'm sure she will love it. Great job.
 
Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.