Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Last Row Robin Finished!
-- Look what i found.....
-- Laura's Row Finished
-- Trisha's Round Finished
-- Life
-- This is Sue C.'s row. Her theme is Celestial. My...
-- Placemat Purses
-- Tink's Row
-- And here is Abby's, Mother's Day "card" for you :D
-- For my Moma


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


Lonely Mommy

Friday, August 11, 2006



Well, yesterday was the first day of school. My baby started school. WWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! He is so happy with school. I am glad that he didn't cry, but I must admit it hurt my feelings a little :D. So now what do I do with my time?? I am cleaning house and sewing some. When Aaron leaves next week, things are going to get really lonely. Thank goodness Hope is here now, so I can just go and bug her ;)
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 6:22 PM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments: Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.