Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Alone Again
-- Scrappy Pineapples for Row Robin Swap
-- Indecision
-- He's Gone Again and Sick Kids
-- Baskets & Shoe Boxes....
-- Purple Lover
-- Blue Christmas
-- My First Love
-- Hankie Quilt
-- I'm Back


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


Blessings

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I seem to go through these phases of insomnia ever since I had Luke (middle child). At least once a year, I go through a period where I am just awake in the middle of the night. And if I am awake, I can't stay in the bed. So here I am :D. It looks like my blog and my attitude has been pretty negative for the last few weeks, so I decided to share some of my blessings.

1. My children- I complain about not interacting with adults but I am so thankful that I can stay home with my children. I would be lost without my kids, and I would do anything for them (even talking baby talk and dealing with potty training, 24 hrs. a day).

2. My hubby- Again, I complain about the job but I know that he doesn't like to be away. He is not like a lot of men that I know, that won't hold a job if they don't like the people they're working with. Nope, as long as we've been married, he has swallowed every bit of "stuff" and stuck with it. He now has a job that he loves and can make a profession out of and not just a job.

3. My family- My oldest sister (Hope) ismy best friend in the world. I tell her everything, and some things that I just never have time to talk to Aaron about. My mil and fil are like a second mom and dad. I never dreamed I would have such a good relationship with my in laws but I do. They would do anything for me, and I would do anything for them.

4. Bills that are paid- When we first got married, I remember having to wait for 2 pay checks to pay the mortgage because one check was not enough. But you know what? God has never let us go hungry! Now, everything is paid, and we're setting up a good retirement.

Now I feel better! Thanks for letting me share :)

P.S. I'm also thankful for the beautiful pink roses and purple daisies that my honey surprised me with last week. I love flowers!
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 12:12 AM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments: Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.