Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Gossip in Bluework
-- Blessings
-- Alone Again
-- Scrappy Pineapples for Row Robin Swap
-- Indecision
-- He's Gone Again and Sick Kids
-- Baskets & Shoe Boxes....
-- Purple Lover
-- Blue Christmas
-- My First Love


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


Found: Sunbonnet Sue Redwork

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Woo HOO!! I got a book in the mail mail today that I had won on ebay. The name is Favorite Redwork Designs by Betty Alderman. Guess what was in the book?! A Sunbonnet Sue alphabet! I am so excited and can't wait to get started. Today was the first day of the heirloom sewing school. I am pooped but had such a fun day. It is so nice to be around people with the same interests. And these ladies are so hilarious so I have been laughing all day :) Well the kids are begging for chocolate chip cookies, so I'm off to bake ......
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 2:10 PM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments:
Hi Crystal,
I have been browsing bloggpost for Redwork related articles and came across your post. A "heirloom sewing school" sound fascinating. I love Redwork and I am a member of the RedworkStitchers Yahoo group. Come and join us if you are interested:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RedWorkStitchers/
I am looking forwar to the pictures of your Sunbonnet Sue Alphabet Redwork piece - will you make a quilt from it?
Best wishes,
Etja
 
Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.