Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Heirloom.....
-- Easter '04 Disaster
-- Green Sock KAL
-- Nate's Quilt
-- More 2006 in Review
-- First FO of 2007-Pomatomus
-- Last FO of 2006
-- Celebrate Jesus
-- Today is My Birthday
-- The Sweet-est Auction


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


GULP!!

Monday, February 05, 2007


I finally worked up the nerve today to chop up the Easter dress. Abby went through patterns and magazines this weekend and decided on what this will become. This is all that is left...
I guess this will be my Project Spectrum project since I can't get motivated with any other blues.

And of course I had to share my baby doll. Luke has been patiently (NOT) waiting for a cowboy quilt. We have been picking up small cuts of cowboy fabrics since last year. When we visited Granny and Daddy -O- a couple of weeks ago, Granny had put this fabric back for him. He was so tickled to see the horses :) The other night, Luke asked me what I want to be when I grow up *tee hee*. I said, "Well I guess I need to think about that". The he proceeded to say that he is definitely going to be a cowboy when he grows up :)
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 1:22 PM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments: Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.