Crystal Boudreaux
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing."
- Proverbs 31:13 (The Message)

::Previous Entries::

-- Wonky Fashion Diva in Pink and Black
-- Found: Sunbonnet Sue Redwork
-- Gossip in Bluework
-- Blessings
-- Alone Again
-- Scrappy Pineapples for Row Robin Swap
-- Indecision
-- He's Gone Again and Sick Kids
-- Baskets & Shoe Boxes....
-- Purple Lover


::Archives::

--January 2006
--February 2006
--March 2006
--April 2006
--May 2006
--June 2006
--July 2006
--August 2006
--September 2006
--October 2006
--December 2006
--January 2007
--February 2007
--April 2007
--August 2007
--September 2007


::Favorite Links::

-- Hope Wilbanks
-- Quiltville
-- Designing Hope


Happy Anniversary to Me!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


I has been 9 years today since Aaron and I took our vows. What a great 9 years. I only hope that the next 9 (and on) will be this wonderful. It has to be great with such a great husband. I am celebrating alone today, as Aaron is offshore right now. Aaron, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I love you more than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you for such a great marriage. I love you!

Crys.
 

posted by Crystal Boudreaux @ 12:43 PM
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments:
congrats crystal!!!
 
Congrats!!! What a lovely wedding picture.
 
Happy Anniversary to one of my best friends. Did you ever think in those crazy days of George and Damon that we would ever meet two of the worlds most wonderful men? Even better than our imaginations.
 
May you both be blessed with many more happy years together.
Betty J in OKC
 
Post a Comment
Copyright 2006 Crystal Boudreaux. All Rights Reserved. Website by DesigningHope.com.